Gluten Free Brownie
- Gluten Free Flour – 2/3 cup
- Butter – 2 Tbsp
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips – 2 cup
- Eggs – 2
- Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
- Baking Soda – 1/4 tsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Preheat oven to 325F and grease brownie pan (I used 8×8 pan)
- Melt butter and sugar in a microwave or sauce pan. Switch off the pan if you are using stovetop. If you are melting the mixture using microwave then remove the bowl from microwave and let it cool for about 30 seconds.
- Add chocolate chip and mix well. It will take about a minute of mixing for the chocolate to be completely melted. The heat from the butter-sugar melting process is enough for the chocolate to melt.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well until everything is combined well. Add flour, baking soda, amd salt and mix until combined and there are no lumps in the batter. If the batter is very thick then add one or two tablespoon of cream/half ½/milk.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center of the pan comes out clean. Cool for a few minutes. Slice and enjoy!!!