Fresh, crisp cucumber is complimented by sweet, juicy orange slices and slightly peppery pickled radishes. Salty, sweet, and refreshing, this salad is perfect for a warm day.
Cucumber, Orange, and Pickled Radish Salad
Serves: 3 Serving size: side dish Calories/serving: 95
- 1 large cucumber, sliced into medium/thinish rounds
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and split into segments
- 1 batch lightly pickled radishes
- Balsamic vinegar, to taste (optional)
- Cut each orange segment in half, so that you have small bite-sized chunks. Toss together the cucumber, orange, radish, and vinegar to taste. Enjoy!