I LOVE this recipe, it’s so quick and easy! Also, it tastes AMAZING!
This recipe is super healthy, tastes delicious and takes under 30 minutes to make. It cost less than $14 and serves 3 people.
- Smoked Paprika – Trader Joe’s
- Garlic Powder
- Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1/4 Low-Fat Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup of Panko Bread Crumbs
- 4 Chicken Breasts (4 thin ones, Trader Joe’s)
- 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- Thaw out the chicken and poke a few small holes in it with a fork. This will allow for the seasonings to sink into the chicken
- Next, heat a large pan to a temperature of high, then put the olive oil in the pan and heat for 5 – 7 minutes (or until the oil looks hot)
- Place chicken breasts in the pan and panfry for about 5 minutes on each side, then add all of the seasons (based on how much you like) to each side
- Cover the pan for another 10 minutes or so on low – med heat
- Add in however much sour cream you want to the tops of the chicken breasts, the maple syrup and then add the bread crumbs and additional seasonings – then cover on medium for 10 – 15 minutes
- Taste and see if it needs additional seasonings. If not, it’s ready to eat! If you heat it on high at the end, it will crisp all of the ingredients to the chicken
- Lastly, sprinkle balsamic glaze over the tops of everything when ready to serve!
Let me know if you have any questions. The sides are sautéed green beans and butternut squash from Trader Joe’s.