A simple, preservative free, white loaf of bread that is suitable even for sandwiches due to it’s lovely fluffy texture.
- Add all ingredients to TMX bowl in this order — water, yeast, flour then EVOO. Knead for 1½ minutes on interval speed.
- Turn on oven to 50 degrees.
- Lightly grease bread tin with olive oil.
- Remove dough from bowl and wrap in thermomat and place in oven to prove for about 40 minutes or until it has doubled in size.
- Remove from oven, knead for a couple of minutes, then mould dough into bread tin. Place back in 50 degree oven to prove for another 40 minutes.
- Place a shallow tray of cold water in the bottom of the oven, turn up the temperature to 200 degrees and bake for about 20 minutes or until a light golden brown.