Toffee Brown Sugar Fruit Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heath toffee bits
- assorted fruit (sliced apples, bananas, strawberries, etc.)
- Pour cream cheese and brown sugar into a medium bowl.
- Cream together with an electric hand mixer.
- Add vanilla and cinnamon and mix until smooth.
- Transfer dip to a serving bowl if desired.
- Sprinkle the top of the dip with toffee bits.
- Serve immediately or keep refrigerated.