Dinner really cannot get any easier than this. This recipe is one of my absolute favorite week night meals because it’s easy, healthy, and fast. Like 10 minutes fast. I think i’ve been making these almost once a week lately because it is so easy. Butterleaf lettuce is my favorite tortilla substitute. It stays crispy and fresh and doesn’t wilt even when the shrimp is still hot.
1 lb. peeled and deveined Shrimp,
1 Tbsp Olive Oil,
Avocado or Guacamole,
Hot sauce like Tapatio.
- Heat olive oil on medium in pan
- Add shrimp and sprinkle with cayenne pepper
- Sauté until shrimp is fully cooked
- Serve over washed butterleaf lettuce
- Top with fresh squeezed lime juice and avocado or guacamole and hot sauce