I’ve titled this one Mexican Chicken because you can use it in tacos, fajitas, enchiladas, or on a tostada (which is what I did). I had some tostadas left over from my shrimp tostada recipe and they are super awesome delicious so it was a no brainer. Use whatever you have on hand, as is the kitchen raid way.
Now this isn’t a true kitchen raid because I just did groceries so my possibilities were pretty endless. I didn’t buy ingredients specifically with this recipe in mind so I suppose it still counts but a true kitchen raid is when you’re scrapping the bottom of the barrel of available ingredients and you still whip something amazing together. This was amazing, but there was no scrapping. I’ll let it slide this once.
- 2 chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 peppers cut into slices (whatever colours you want)
- 1/2 tablespoon chilli powder
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon red chilli flakes (more if you like it spicier)
Possible Toppings = lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheddar cheese, avocado, greek yogurt (as a substitute for sour cream)
- Throw all the ingredients into the Actifry
- Turn on and set the timer for 20 minutes
It’s as easy as that. Can you believe it?! I can’t. My life is complete. Now, if you aren’t fortunate enough to have one of these miracle machines, you can do the same thing in a skillet. But you should get an Actifry. Now.