Here is a little twist to your usual guacamole. I snatched this recipe from my sister, and it has now become one of my favorite, healthful and easy to make snacks!
– 2 large avocados
– 2 tomatoes
– 1/2 c. chopped yellow onion
– 1 TBS. of fresh Parsley (or I have used dry too, just use half as much)
– 1 TBS. of fresh Oregano (dried will work also)
– 1 TBS. of fresh Cilantro
– 1 tsp. olive oil
– 2 TBS. of Red Wine Vinegar
– 1 tsp. salt
– 1 clove garlic
– 4 oz. (a tub) of crumbled Feta Cheese
1. Cut the and pit the avocados and put into a bowl. With a potato masher or fork, mash the avocado to your desired texture (I like mine a little chunky).
2. Fold in the remaining ingredients.
3. Refrigerate for an hour and serve with your favorite chips.