- 1 stick butter
- 15 oz can creamed corn
- 15 oz can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 boxes Jiffy cornbread muffin mix
- 16 oz sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place butter in a 2 quart casserole dish and place in the oven until butter is melted.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Carefully remove dish from the oven and add corn mix to the butter. Slowly stir until completely combined and you don’t see any melted butter.
- Bake 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out mostly clean. The edges should be golden but the inside will still be a little soft.