- 3 fresh tortillas
- 3 tablespoons creme fraiche
- 6 tablespoons roasted red pepper hummus
- 2-3 herb-infused poached chicken breasts
- 1 carrot cut into small matchsticks
- 1 celery stalk cut into small matchsticks
- handful of tasty grated cheese
- freshly ground salt & pepper to taste
- Smear the creme fraiche down the centre of the tortillas.
- Spoon the roasted red pepper hummus on top of the creme frache.
- Shred the herb-infused poached chicken and place on top of the creme fraiche.
- Lay the carrot and celery matchsticks lengthwise on top of the chicken.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese over the carrots and celery.
- Add freshly ground salt & pepper to taste.
- Roll the wraps gently and as tightly as possible before cutting in half and serving. If they don’t stay together then you can tie them with a piece of string or use a tapas stick or toothpick to hold them together.