I use tortillas as the base which gives it a crispy, ultra thin crust taste and the sautéed garlic, onions and kale add an incredible flavour. Everyone should try this recipe. If you do, you will not be disappointed.
This recipe makes four pizzas
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 ½ cooked chicken breasts cut into small slices (I had some leftover from this recipe)
- 2 cups kale
- 1 ½ small onions sliced
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ cups cheddar cheese
- BBQ sauce (I used Diana Sauce Gourmet Honey Garlic)
- Preheat your oven to 400° and line your baking sheet with tin foil.
- Spread BBQ sauce onto your tortilla.
- Heat oil and garlic in a skillet to medium heat and add kale and onions. Cook for 10 – 15 minutes or until the onions have browned and are soft and the kale has browned and is crispy. Add to the tortilla.
- Add chicken and then sprinkle cheese on top.
- Pop into the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Broil on low for 7 minutes or until the cheese is slightly browned and bubbly.
If you don’t find this delicious, then redheads aren’t awesome.