I made these this morning and let me tell you how amazing they are! Also, they’re vegan + gluten free!
I use MRM because their vegan based protein tastes AMAZING and is perfectly sweet. It’s non GMO, vegan and gluten free!
Truly, it’s the only protein powder I have ever liked . . and I’ve tried a lot! Try this amazing recipe below and let me know your thoughts.
It took me about 15 minutes to prepare and heats up well, if you wanted to save them for later.
- 1 scoop of vanilla MRM Vegan Protein <— click to view
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of gluten free oats or gluten free flour
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Maple syrup
- Fresh blueberries
- Fresh raspberries
- In a large bowl, whisk together protein powder, gluten free flour or oats, baking soda, almond milk, vanilla and cinnamon
- Once you’ve mixed all of the ingredients together, add in the almond milk and keep stirring. If it looks like you need more, add in a bit more almond milk until it appears like a batter consistency.
- Make sure it’s not too watery, as that will be hard to make a pancake like texture in the pan
- Lightly coat a large nonstick skillet cooking spray and heat to medium high
- Drop batter by 1/2 to make about two pancakes
- Wait about 2 minutes or so, then flip when each side appears golden
- Keep flipping until they appear to be completely cooked through and golden
- Sometimes they may need to be finished off in the microwave for about a minute or so, so they’re cooked all the way through
- Top with maple syrup, fresh berries and cinnamon
- Serve and enjoy